Sunday, October 14, 2007

i should be working right now...

...but it's Sunday and I don't feel like it. Even though the house is quiet (naptime) and I should be productive, I'm wasting time online as usual. Happens to the best of us, doesn't it?

So, we're trying cloth! Got my trail package and it's been interesting. I for one LOVE the idea of cloth. I don't mind the laundry and I am looking forward to a less stinky diaper pail and not having to haul heavy diapers to the trash every other night. Madison...well, I'm not sure she loves it as much as me. It's a change, that's for sure. She tolerates two of the brands ok...BumGenius and FuzziBunz are winners, but she seems to hate Happy Heineys. I think they are too wide between the legs for her. I haven't tried the prefolds and don't plan to...I like the ease of pockets and all-in-ones (AIOs) and I don't want to have to worry about trying to fold them so they aren't bulky. M doesn't stay still for diaper changes very well, so she'd never stand for it.

So, I think I'll be keeping my BG and FB, and I'm in the process of ordering some more. Man, they make some cute diapers. I can totally see how this becomes an addiction for some mamas. I'm thinking for baby #2 (when we're at that point) I will do cloth all the way. We could save a ton of money!

Here are a couple pics of Maddi and her new diapers:

Not feelin' the love with her HH:



That's better! A snug BG on her little bum:

No comments: