Friday, January 04, 2008

2008, ain't it great?

Happy New Year everyone! Hope your holidays were wonderful. We enjoyed all of it and spent much of the time with our families. Here are a few pics of Madison with some of her Christmas gifts...she loved everything, especially the magna-doodle thingie that I had to take back as the handle was broken. Of course I can't exchange it because the store hasn't gotten any new ones in. Grrr....

New chalkboard/easel:




Santa brought a sled! Now if it would just warm up enough so we don't have to worry about frostbite.


Grandma Smith made this neat apron for my chef-in-training:




These blocks are also a favorite of Daddy's:



Oh, and I should mention that I got to go out on a DATE! For my birthday Kevin arranged a night out, sitter included. We had dinner, saw Enchanted, and enjoyed coffee and some leisure reading at Border's.

No comments: