Monday, December 17, 2007

let it snow!

And it did just that on Saturday. I think we got about 4 inches, maybe 5. Our gracious neighbor came over to tackle our driveway with his snow-blower. It rocks to have neighbors like that. As soon as I finish baking some holiday cookies (which is what I will be doing in just a sec) I need to take some over to say thanks.

I am a bit late in getting our Christmas cards out this year, but tomorrow they will be in the mail. Started doing photo cards last year and we're continuing the tradition this season. Here's the one we're using for our cards:


It turned out ok. Madison didn't want to hold still so she's a little blurry, but I don't know if you can tell on a computer screen. We also had our annual family photo taken last week, and as soon as I have time to scan the pic I'll post that, too.
There's a ton of stuff to do over the next few days so I may not get a chance to update again until after Christmas. So...happy holidays to all!

No comments: