Tuesday, June 19, 2007

summertime....


At the playground


Modeling swimsuit #1...I took it back because it *just* fit her and I'm not sure it still will by the time her swim lessons roll around come July!


The new swimsuit and wading pool.


Little artist!



With Daddy on Father's Day.


I haven't been updating our site here as much as I'd like to. Things have been busy...lots of deadlines hit me at once and squelched any sort of creative commentary I might have had for recent developments in parenthood/toddlerhood. Not sure I'll be all that creative now as it's late and I'm tired, but I do have some new pictures to share.





Summer is in full force and we're making the most of it! Lots of outdoor type-things are in our daily schedule: park trips, walks, bike rides, swimming (in the little wading pool for now...swim lessons for Maddi at the local pool later in the summer).





Madison is adding new words to her vocabulary pretty routinely. Of course, many words are still attempts at the full word..."ba" is universal for ball, swing, sheep sounds, and any multi-syllable words that begin with "b." Her new favorite words include "tractor" and "dirt." The two go hand-in-hand as we've been watching the new Uptown Normal plans take shape. Everything is torn up and under construction, and there are always lots of tractors digging in the dirt. M loves it!




Hope everyone is having a great summer so far!

No comments: