Thursday, March 15, 2007

almost 1 year...


I swear this has been the fastest year of my life. That sounds funny, the way I worded it, but I think you know what I mean. Madison's birthday--her FIRST birthday--is next Wednesday. We now have a toddler on our hands, not a baby! Although she'll always be our baby....


We're having her party the weekend after her birthday and I'm hoping it's nice out, because I think there'll be a lot of family coming. She loves Winnie-the-Pooh so we'll be doing a Pooh theme. I already picked up some themed napkins, plates, and noisemakers but I only bought enough for a small crowd, so I guess another trip to WalMart is in order. And I've got to order the cake (Pooh, of course). And balloons! This little store downtown has helium balloons with Pooh characters on them. Gotta have those, they're so cute.


Huh. I never thought I'd be going crazy over a birthday she probably won't even remember, but there will be pics and videos that she'll be able to see later.


I'll be sure to post pictures from the party, of course. Until then, enjoy this shot my Dad took of her recently. Too bad she's not wearing her White Sox outfit!

No comments: