Thursday, January 25, 2007

two steps for babykind


She finally did it...and it's exciting and terrifying at the same time. Last night Madison took two steps on her own! She started by standing and squatting a few times without holding onto anything. Kevin put a sticker on her hand and she wanted to grab at it, but she had to let go to do so. When she let go she was standing on her own, which she's done on occasion before, for very short periods of time. But then I took the sticker and told her to come get it, and she took a couple of steps towards me before plopping down on her butt. I don't know if she'll remember today that she was brave enough to let go yesterday, but one thing's for sure...she'll be walking before her first birthday, I'll bet. Yikes! I'd better get myself a new pair of running shoews because I understand that's when things REALLY get interesting. Yay Madison!!

No comments: